Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tiresome Tuesday...

Well I really shouldn't complain, I've actually managed to get almost everything done today that I wanted to. Invisalign appointment, Value Village, Costco, dog food made...



...it doesn't look the most appetizing, I know, but it's full of all the goodies my babies need! Poor Pepper is getting old, we have to pamper her. Also made some sugar cookies, did dishes and finished laundry, hopefully I'll get to some homework after I finish this post. But this cold that Steve and I have is extremely annoying...sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes...boo. I just want to feel normal! Throat Coat with a little honey is really the best thing when you're sick, Steven and I have been greedily drinking it down every evening.
Tonight I'm making a recipe from a friends food blog, Stuffed Shells and Sauce, and I can't wait to see how it turns out! It's nice when you decide you want to cook something new and after looking at the recipe realize that you have 98% of the ingredients already on your shelf! All we had to grab were the shells, so Steve and I picked them up last night along with some salad makings and ice cream at New Sagaya's last night.
I did manage to find some goodies at VV and I can look foreword to finding more on Monday, when they have their 50% off everything sale. With everything 50% off, you really can't go wrong! Here are a few of the prizes I've found in the last couple of visits...

No comments:

Post a Comment