Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ushering in March

So the end of February sort of caught me by surprise...it always does, I still haven't been able to wrap my head around the whole 28 days factor. John, Kelsey, me and the boys did get to go to the Star Wars exhibit at the Anchorage Museum at Rasmussen Center, which was pretty fun! I think John enjoyed it more than any of us, and although I had plenty of fun, I definitely enjoyed the food at Muse Cafe the best, as usual.
Since I my classes were cancelled today, I got to enjoy the start of spring break half a week earlier than everyone else, which is nice since Steve is actually home. As many of you might or might not know, I love family pictures and the memories they sharpen, or just the way they make me feel. Last year, I went through the boxes and boxes of family photos that haven't been put in albums over the last 32 years at my parents house and loved every minute of it. There are now Skinner family photos in nice leather albums from 1978 to 2002, when things went digital. So as you can imagine, I finally bugged my dad enough to find the external hard drive he had the family pictures on, and just uploaded them onto my computer. I am reminded of so many good memories, and can't wait to get them organized and into albums. For now, here's a recent favorite...

3 comments: