Wednesday, August 4, 2010

fun at the zoo...

Garden so far...
some yummy snap peas in my tiny garden

Strawberries!

Lone Pansy I found in an old planter in the yard :)

Raspberry Patch!


Zoo time!
Today Kelsey and I took the boys to the zoo. It was raining but we didn't care. All the animals were having fun in the rain...

Except this musk ox. She looked pretty grumpy and sad. Hope the sun comes out to cheer her up! The drizly weather just made me even more excited for the State Fair...It's coming up at the end of the month and I cannot wait to go. Pretty sure I'll be going at least twice this year!

Here's the swans looking majestic as usual...

Corbin and Auntie :)

Safety First! haha

Geranium are beautiful, especially in the rain.

Long legged lounging wolf.

Baby Brown Bear. So cute at this age!

"Smell the flowers Noah!" I don't think he's so sure about that...

This lynx was stalking me as I ran around with Noah. So cute. She crouched down behind the grass, wagging her short little tail just like my Annabelle does.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Wish I had video of you by the Lynx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaska looks great, even on rainy days. What's new up there?

    ReplyDelete