Monday, February 28, 2011

Goodbye February, Hello March!

I cannot believe that February is over already! I have been so busy the last week, that I haven't really been paying attention to the calendar and then all of the sudden, tomorrow is March first! It is a welcome change though, I am looking forward to spring. I am especially looking forward to May 1. Hmmm, I wonder why :)

In other news, registration for the Gold Nugget Triathlon is tomorrow night and I am excited! I bought a punch card at the pool a few weeks ago in preparation and finally went to lap swim this evening. Man, I am a slow/bad swimmer. That was what really killed my time in the race last year. It was about 12 or 13 minutes, and I'm hoping to cut it down to 10 at the most. I also want to work on the running portion of the race, since I did not train at all last year for running. So I guess I have my work cut out for me, that is if I can get registered at all! Usually it is a crazy fest of site crashing wonder.

Swimming tonight felt good, even though I got tired QUICK. But I love the weightlessness of it. Hope you all have a great week and a great start to a new month!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment