Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I almost forgot...

My mom and dad gifted us and Riggs with a new crib and dresser, and I just got it ordered on Sunday.  I can't wait for it to come, it's going to look so great with all his stuff!



This is the crib, without all the girly stuff, of course; I'll post a picture when it gets here.



This is his dresser, I LOVE it.  Can't wait to get all his little clothes set up in it.  And we are going to put the changing pad on top.



This is the bedding we are going to order for him.  I can't wait for everything to get here!  He already has some colorful homemade quilts and afgans and I know there will be a few more coming (from me and other crafty people who love him), so I wanted a bedding set that would match anything.

2 comments:

  1. I love it all! I can envision it already!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh - the boy is spoiled already! LOL! Thanks for your great work taking care of our place & our big poodles whilst we're gone!

    ReplyDelete