Tuesday, January 24, 2012

18 degrees

Yesterday it warmed up to 18 degrees. That's the warmest it's been in over a week! I decided to bundle Riggs up and head out into the "warm" temperature and sunshine for our first walk around the neighborhood.



It was his first time in his stroller and he seemed to really love it. He fell asleep before we even got to the end of our street and slept the whole time.



I hadn't used his stroller yet in the snow (I wheeled it around a bit on the pavement when I first got it around 25 weeks pregnant) and I loved how it did. We have a double BOB stroller too for when nephews and nieces are along or if we go for a longer walk (Beau sits in the other seat when he gets sick of walking). But the Britax is so nice for just quick trips because his carseat just snaps right in and out so easily.

We walked to New Sagaya, picked up some fresh fruit and veggies and then came home. It was the farthest I've walked since giving birth and it felt really good.



The view of Sleeping Lady was beautiful as we walked back home, although as you can see the sun was already starting to set at 2:30. It was so nice to be out and about and I can't wait to get out again, and I especially can't wait to get on my skis!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful chilly day! Glad the stroller works well in snow too. Love you

    ReplyDelete