Monday, July 16, 2012

::growing gratitude::



Right now I am...

...enjoying the rainy weather that we have been having.  It makes the flowers and trees even more beautiful and smells so wonderful.


...in love with how much more curious Riggs is becoming.  He loves to just sit and watch and observe and see what is going on in the world.  




...trying to read to Riggs as much as possible.  He loves books and will almost always sit quietly to have a story read to him.

...excited to have found a set of lincoln logs at the thrift store.  Riggs won't be playing with them anytime soon but at least my nephews will have more to do.



...thankful, for everything.  So thankful for my family, friends, and where I live.




1 comment:

  1. Whitney, Riggs is so beautiful! I love all the pictures of his animated little face.

    ReplyDelete