Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear doggies, thank you for being so snuggly in the evenings and keeping me warm while I watch the Voice recap show after Riggs is asleep.  Dear snow, please start falling! I am so excited for there to be lots of beautiful white snow on the ground to go out and play in.  Plus it's just so cozy to sit inside under a thick wool blanket and listen to Christmas music while big white flakes are falling outside.  Dear Riggs, even though I am very impressed by your skills at opening the kennel and letting Tutka out, he is in there for a reason!  You can play with him later...Dear November, thank you for finally getting here!  Now I can listen to Christmas music without feeling like a weirdo and start gathering the decorations I need to make our home all ready for the holidays.  Dear Riggs, remember when mama told you to stop getting so big?!  I guess you decided to keep growing and now you're nearly a year old and I can't even believe it!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Participating in Friday's Letters for the first time! Please stop by my blog if you have the chance. Have a great weekend. :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I will definitely head over and take a look! :)

      Delete