Thursday, February 7, 2013

Taproot Print Shop

I don't know if you are familiar with the Soule family blog, SouleMama, or any of their books.  If you aren't, you really should be!  I just love Amanda's blog and her photos are just filled with peace and beauty that is sometimes just what I need after a busy or stressful day. One of her  projects is a periodical called Taproot, which I absolutely love.  And now they've set up a print shop (here is Amanda's post about it) with such lovely, whimsical prints that I decided to share today because I just couldn't stop thinking about them.

"Our hope is to create affordable quality artwork for our homes, and to support our community of artists by releasing a new piece or two with each magazine issue that we make." - Amanda on Taproot Print Shop


I think I'm going to order one or two of the prints by artist Pheobe Wahl for our living room and kitchen area, and maybe one for Riggs' room.  Here are my favorites:











[I was not paid or compensated for this post in any way.  I just love these prints and the SouleMama blog so much I wanted to share them with everybody!]

No comments:

Post a Comment