Thursday, March 7, 2013

dressing your toddler for Easter


Easter is in March this year, March 31st to be exact, and if you have a toddler that means it's time to start shopping! I have to admit, Easter is one (of many) times during the year that I wish Riggs had a sister. There are so many beautiful Easter dresses everywhere I go, I can't get away from them!  

Luckily boys dress clothes are pretty dang cute too and I'm excited to dress Riggs for Easter this year as a toddler instead of a flopsy baby (so not easy to dress in little man clothes when your baby has a triple chin ha).  I've been online shopping a lot lately, checking out all of the new spring items for toddlers and I decided to put together a few outfits for both little ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy!

ladies first | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
and now the boys
1 | 2
& tie | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
 I'm working on two more Easter related posts so be sure to check back in!  Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment