Wednesday, March 20, 2013

gap fail and some pins

Yesterday I drove to Anchorage with my friend Sarah and her sweet baby girl (and Riggs' future GF ha). We went shopped around at the Dimond Center, and I was hoping to find some springy things at Gap after seeing some cute items on their website. For some reason nothing was fitting right and I was just in one of those moods where I don't feel like spending money, weird! Sarah was feeling the same way and then we finally realized that we were super hungry, oops!


Riggs was really good and gently with baby Lyla, except when he poked her in the eye (oopsie). Despite having no luck shopping it was so fun to have some girl time! I was nearly hoarse by the end of the day from talking so much;)


.....................................................................


And now for some pins I loved from this week. What have you been pinning lately? I always find myself going through 'phases' on Pinterest, searching in the same category for a few days straight and then moving onto something else for a few days.










2 comments:

  1. I hope you're not thumbs downing that outfit because it's super cute!!!! I love the belt and the scarf and okay- everything. I must say I don't love your algebra dissing pin though ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankee and no I was just thumbs downing trying on lots of stuff and getting nothing! And about the shirt, seriously though!

      Delete