Tuesday, March 12, 2013

no-candy Easter Baskets

basket fillers | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 
As you may have read in my Easter related post from last week, Easter is in March this year. I'm trying to be somewhat organized and have Riggs' Easter basket ready ahead of time. Ever been to the seasonal decor section of your local grocery store the Saturday before Easter? Pretty slim pickings, especially when you're looking for a toddler who can't eat all the egg-shaped-slash-perfect-choking-hazard-size candy that fills eighty percent of the shelves.

I've decided to be nice and share what I've found in my search for the perfect no-candy Easter Basket. I also wanted to share my two favorite basket options offered by Pottery Barn Kids this year.  I love the idea of having a monogramed basket liner for Riggs, so cute!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I am defiantly passing your blog on to my sister for ideas for her kiddos. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas. I can't wait to get Mason's easter basket ready. He's really into balls right now, so I'm thinking a ton of plastic eggs and he'll be one happy goose. lol. I like the idea of the Annie's bunny crackers too. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete