Thursday, August 1, 2013

my fall picks from J.Crew for toddler boys

Happy August everyone! It's cloudy here for the first time in weeks and it's even supposed to rain this weekend. Fall will be here soon, and I'm such a big fan of fall!

I thought I'd celebrate by sharing some of my fall favorites for toddler boys from J.Crew. I've been so excited for Riggs to be able to fit into their boys clothes, and this fall and winter I think he'll finally be big enough to wear their smallest size (2T). And it's a great time to browse their site since they're offering an extra 40% off their final sale items.

I couldn't help but get excited about their new arrivals for fall. Fall is probably my favorite season because of the clothes. I love the textures of fall clothes (cotton, wool, corduroy, etc...) and the layers. And little boys look so adorable in all the cozy layers and the warm colors, too.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9



 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, this post makes me want a boy soo badly!! Love everything! Thanks again for linking up today at the Mom-lovin Blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Whitney. They are all great choices. I've never bought J.Crew for my boys, but it looks right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read my mind! That was a blog post on my 'to-do' list and J.Crew is one of the places I was going to look! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hannah - thanks for hosting it! :)

    @Miranda - I love their kids clothes, they fit so well and are high enough quality that they'll last through a few kids!

    @Lena - great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete