Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bella Kids Consignment Sale!!!


I'm so excited for the upcoming Bella Kids Spring Consignment Event! I went to their fall event, but I think I went the last day so I didn't find much in the clothing section but did manage to get some shoes and Riggs' favorite pink car. I love how well it was organized and imagine it will be even better this year since the location is much better (Ravenwood Hall at the Alaska State Fairgrounds).

I was originally planning on renting a table at the AK Mom to Mom sale in Anchorage but they had to cancel because they didn't get enough sellers to register, boo. I was going back and forth whether or not I would sign up for this event, and finally this morning I registered. Nothing like waiting until the last minute haha. I've got toys and bedding and an Ergo carrier to sell, plus a whole heap of outgrown boy clothes:


If you live in the Valley, Eagle River, or even Anchorage you should definitely venture out to the sale! Here's the full schedule of days/times they're open. Hopefully I'll see you there! I think I'm going Thursday morning right after they open at 10 :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted about this. I had no idea it was even going on. I'm planning on checking it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete