Monday, April 7, 2014

Easter Sunday outfits for Girls & Guys

Easter is just around the corner and one of my favorite things is getting dressed up myself and seeing all the kids at church dressed up in their special Easter dresses and suits. I remember vividly being a little girl and being so excited to wear my fluffy Easter dress, hat, gloves and purse. 

Zara has so many beautiful dresses right now, and I am just in love with the print on this one. Also I think suspenders on little boys are perfect for Easter, making them look like dapper little gentlemen. I still need to find an Easter dress for myself (maybe this or this?), hopefully something I can wear throughout the rest of my pregnancy as the days turn warmer and sunnier. Do you still buy a special Easter dress for yourself or do you focus mostly on what your kids are wearing?



1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I saw that dress online the other day and thought what a perfect spring dress!

    ReplyDelete