Tuesday, May 13, 2014

around our yard: spring so far


Spring is here and we have been having so much fun basically living outside from late morning until evening. It is easier than ever to get outside with Riggs at two years old, there are endless corners of the yard for him to explore and investigate. Riding his bike is also a big hit, and we've already gone back and forth up our road more times than I can count. I'm savoring every minute of every day, just like I promised myself that I would.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that VIEW!!! I get so depressed looking at photos of where you live cause it's sooooo beautiful and peaceful looking, I'm jealous! Riggs is too cute on his little bike and with his moccasins, so adorable! Glad you guys are enjoying the weather, my boys loooove to be outside too. It does a soul good!

    ReplyDelete